- Location: LS1 3AU, Leeds, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) in Counselling & Therapeutic Studies
- Foundation Degree in Counselling Skills & Studies
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom £30In-Person sessionfrom £40
Aleksandra Romana Brzezinska MBACP Counsellor & Psychotherapist
Let Aleksandra Romana Brzezinska start the conversation
As a counsellor and psychotherapist I am providing safe, confidential space, where the client can openly share thoughts, feelings and worries without being judged. I am trying to help clients to look deeper into their issues and find the way out from difficult situation. I am genuine, honest and true in the relationship I build with the client, regardless of culture, age, gender and religion.
I am a registered Member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) which means I am committed to work within their code of ethics, ensuring confidentiality and a professional service. I am fully insured and offer both short and long term therapy sessions which can be provided in English or Polish. I have experience of working with people from a range of different backgrounds referred by different mental health charities, IAPT and GP’s.