- Location: 114-1856 Abrosi Road, V1Y 4R9, British Columbia, Kelowna, Canada
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Master Practitioner of Counselling Psychology registered with Canadian Counselling Professional Association since 2005
- International member of the Association for Coaches UK.
- Counselling Diploma from the Kelowna College of Professional Counselling 2005
- Graduate certificate for Emotional Fitness Coach Training
- Recommend me:
How I can help you
Many of my clients are men with personal and relational challenges. Challenges such as sexual addictions, infidelity, and sexual difficulties. We work together to find solutions by integrating psycho-education with the client's strengths to find a positive way forward. I also work with couples to rebuild and refresh their marriage.
I am a Canadian trained Registered Professional Counsellor and I love helping people to Live Stronger through counselling or coaching sessions. After seven years of working and travelling in the Middle East, I have gained a great respect for the diversity of humanity. The privilege of serving people from everywhere gave me a greater capacity of compassion for people different from me. I work with clients to build upon their inner strengths in order to face today's challenges with confidence.
Also, I have experience helping men with with internet-porn addictions and reclaiming healthy sexual behaviours.