- I’ve spent most of my adult life working with – and giving support to – people of all ages. In business, in care and at home.
- I have two degrees in Psychology and Psychotherapy and am a member of the British Psychology Society and the Society for Existential Analysis.
- My psychotherapeutic approach would be described as existential counselling. This allows me to work in a practical and grounded way, where issues can be dealt with on a straightforward level.
- The important thing is that my client always makes their own decisions about the way forward.
- Location: 200 Ferry Road, EH6 4NW, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- BSc (HONS)
- Recommend me:
How I can help you
Throughout our lives most of us will experience some form of emotional, mental or relationship problems.
These problems can be related to our work, our home life, our past or simply come out of the blue. Sometimes it might just be a mild inconvenience, but more often it can affect our lives profoundly. Either way it can be hard to admit that help might be needed. And harder still to find the best help.
That’s where I come in. With psychotherapy or counselling I can help you discover what the issues are and work with you to fix them.
I am a qualified therapist with many years of experience helping people find a route through their problems. If you get in touch we can have a free conversation and decide if it is something you'd like to do.
What to expect
Whether by IM, voice, video or face-to-face out first session will be an exploration. We will talk about what has been going on for you - how it feels and what you think it might be about. I will also tell you about how I work and answer any questions you might have about me. Then we would work together to decide on a way forward that we both think might help.