- Video sessions can be purchased as single sessions (50 mins), or blocks of 3, 5 or 8 sessions.
- Email consultations can be purchased by the hour @ $80 - this includes reading and responding to emails either in real time if a specific appointment is booked, or at other times simply by notifying me by email that you prefer to communicate this way. The charges will be the same and I'll advise you how much time remains from your booked time block
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member, International Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapy (MIACN)
- Charter Member, International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Member, Institute of Coaching Professional Association (ICPA)
- Member, International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP)
- Location: Springfield, Australia
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Work Stress
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Family Issues
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Master of Applied Science (Social Ecology)
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom AUD 75Email sessionfrom AUD 80
Dr Kate Lemerle
How I can help you
Are you fed up with feeling "blue", struggling with stress, or trying to hold your relationship together? If this sounds like you, then let me help you!
It might surprise you, but new research shows that we can change our brains - literally - by talking out our problems. How does this work? Well, I'll explain more when we connect, but briefly, talking about issues and working together to plan solutions makes your brain work differently!
So if you're keen to find out more, book an appointment with me and let's get started. My goal is to help you train your mind to change your brain...and build the life you really want.
What to expect
When you connect and start working with me, I'm not going to let you just talk round and round about the issues that you're not happy with. My goal is to work together, as a team, to make your vision for your own future happen.
We'll do this by uncovering your strengths and life skills you already have, we'll dismantle old habits that keep getting in the way, and we'll map out a pathway forward. I'll help you add tools to the toolbox and we'll sharpen the ones that have gone rusty. And along the way, I'll teach you a little bit about how your brain works so you can get the best out of it.
Then we'll celebrate our success together as you take each step forward. It won't always be easy, but you'll have someone walking beside you all the way.
FEES FOR SERVICES:
Dr Kate Lemerle, Psychologist
BSc(Psych, Hons); BEd; GradDip Social Ecology; GradDip Health Promotion; MAppSci (Social Ecology); PhD
Full details about me can be found at Institute for Applied Positive Psychology and appointments for counselling or coaching can be booked by messaging me here so arrangements can be made to book an appointment into my current private practice schedule.
REGISTERED TO OFFER APPOINTMENTS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY