- Location: SE1 2TH, London, London, United Kingdom
- Member organisations:
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Graduate Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations [BACP Accredited | Awarded by The Psychosynthesis Trust & University of East London ]
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling & Psychotherapy [BACP Accredited | Awarded by The Psychosynthesis Trust & University of East London ]
- Recommend me:
How I can help you
Hello - I'm Edwin...
As a counsellor, I aim to address your present issues, and help you develop awareness, resilience and your own ability to bring about change and personal growth. I work with clients in both long-term and brief therapy in London and internationally, and I have particular experience with clients facing relationship, stress, cultural, gender, sexuality, and workplace issues. I am also able to offer therapy in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
What to expect
We will work together on the challenges you are facing to help you make choices & decisions true to who you are, and explore your potential for fulfillment and joy. I also provide professional and life coaching with a therapeutic perspective. To find out more on how I work and to watch video answers to frequently asked questions about therapy, please visit my website.
With an international, multi-cultural background, I am aware of the demands and stresses of modern living. Before becoming a counsellor, I worked in New York within the legal, entertainment and publishing industries; I then moved into corporate advisory, business & financial consulting, talent & human resources development, local government and the charity sector in London. I began my process of self-exploration as a teenager, arriving at spirituality and psychotherapy as ways towards fulfilling meaning in my own life.
Get in touch...
Please contact me to see if I might be the right therapist for you - if so, we will agree on how and when we will work together, whether in-person or online.