• Person-centred counselling
• Mindfulness techniques
• Low mood or depression
• Anxiety based disorders
• Eating difficulties and disorders
• Relationships and Family issues
• Social skills
• Bullying and school based issues
• Low self-esteem
• Body image issues
• Anger management
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
• Emotional issues
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Member organisations:
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Recommend me:
I have 15 years of combined experience working with adults, children and young people with all kinds of emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Areas of expertise include depression, anxiety, eating issues, body image, low self-esteem and coping with unexpected changes in life e.g. relationship breakdown.
You may have been led to believe that admitting you have a problem and asking for help makes you a failure or a weak person but this is simply not the case. We all have times in our lives where we need someone to walk us through a difficult time and this is where i come in.
I am an experienced mental health professional and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist with several years of experience working with individuals, both children and adults in a therapeutic way to address emotional distress.
Other approaches that I am trained in include
The types of problems that I have experience of working with