- Location: PL231DX, England, Fowey, United Kingdom
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Panic Disorder
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Introduction to Counselling Concepts
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
- Integrated Working Training Certificate
- Level 4 Award in Preparing To Teach in the Lifelong Sector
- Recommend me:
- My availability
Sharron Giles Wood
How I can help you
Help to focus and motivate you to come to solutions both within counselling field and careers.
What to expect
Assessment session to discuss issues and suitability for working together initially. Continued support with whichever platform suits you best chose from IM, Video, Voice or face to face consultations which last up to an hour. Payment can be made securely through Plus Guidance and all activity on this platform is private and encrypted securely.
Accommodation of reduced rates has been made for students and those on low incomes however proof is required.
An Integrative Therapist with Holistic approach to solutions. Experienced in Counselling using a variety of approaches including Cognative Behaviour Therapy, Person Centred approach, Psychodynamics and Transactional Analysis. I have experience as a coach both in life work and careers having worked with a diverse clientele with Job centres, the unemployed and those coming back into work following sickness. This also includes corporate work, stress management courses and employability. I have knowledge of working with Domestic Violence, Abuse, Self Harm, Drugs and Alcohol, Personality Types and Disorders and Trauma I also take an interest in Health and Wellbeing as I also practice in Holistic Therapies and am an Adviser for a charity which works with Disabilities enabling them to help themselves :)