- Location: 41a Bridge Street, HR4 9DG, England, Hereford, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Humanistic Therapy Course
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BSc in Psychology
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapuetic Counselling
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom £35Voice sessionfrom £30IM sessionfrom £25Email sessionfrom £15In-Person sessionfrom £40
I am a person centred counsellor, implementing the core conditions of empathy, unconditional positive regard and genuineness... I strongly believe as Maslow defines in his theory of human motivation that we are all capable of self-actualisation (the desire for self-fulfilment and to reach our potential) and am fully commited to support and facilitate others in exploring any issues, challenges, life events, relationships to enable growth and clarity...
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and abide by their ethical framework for the counselling professions.
Counselling is a safe place that is fully confidential where clients can explore their thoughts and feelings without being judged or given opinions and/or advice. I will really listen to you, allow you the private space and time for expression and exploration. Together we can explore what options you have and the possible outcomes of implementing any changes... Together we can build a therapuetic alliance.