- Location: 8 Grafton Road, PE30 3HA, England, King's Lynn, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- MA Counselling Studies, University of Nottingham
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), University of East Anglia
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision, University of Derby
- Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), Albert Ellis Institute
- Recommend me:
I am committed to starting where the clients are and to working in a way which they feel comfortable with.
I work with individuals and couples on a range of relationship and personal problems including: anxiety, relationship issues, coping with divorce, pre-marriage problems, sexual difficulties, abuse (mental, physical, sexual, spiritual), living with difficult relations (including parents and children), assertiveness, stress, loss, grief, bereavement, redundancy, depression, difficult decision making, addictions, anger management, aggression, conflict, infertility, sexuality, self-image, obsessions (OCD), personality disorders, dependency, avoidance, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Broadly speaking I adopt humanistic, solution-focused, and cognitive (CBT) approaches.
I offer sessions Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 11:00-17:00 and 19:00-21:00 UK time.
My self-help booklet on Anxiety is available to download. Click HERE.
If you are a counsellor seeking a supervisor, I am an experienced, BACP Accredited Supervisor of Individuals. Why not book a trial session?