- Are you finding it difficult to manage the day to day hassle of life and what it has to throw at you?
- Struggling with your emotions?
- Is stress, anxiety and anger getting the better of you?
- Confused with how you are feeling?
- Location: Faversham, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Levl 4 Diploma in the Theory & Practice of Counselling
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom £50Voice sessionfrom £50IM sessionfrom £50Email sessionfrom £50In-Person sessionfrom £50
How I can help you
I can help you to make sense of your feelings, create a stronger sense of self and develop thinking strategies that will empower you to take charge of your life and give you the confidence to cope more effectively.
What to expect
I provide a safe and secure counselling service that is driven by the agenda of you - 'the client'. My aim is to create an environment of trust where you are able to openly discuss your feelings and express your emotions without fear of being judged or told what you should be doing. Everyone is unique, so I work with you as an individual to help you discover the barriers that may be holding you back and enable you to develop strategies that are right for you.
I am a fully qualified, professional counsellor with over ten years experience of working with a diverse range of men and women, covering a wide range of issues. I am passionate about working with people and have an absolute belief that we are capable of developing mental resilience through gaining better self-awareness The mind is a powerful tool, it's just about getting to know how to use it. This is where I can help.