- Are you finding it difficult to manage the day to day hassle of life and what it has to throw at you?
- Struggling with your emotions?
- Is stress, anxiety and anger getting the better of you?
- Confused with how you are feeling?
- Location: Faversham, United Kingdom
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Work, Education & Career Issues
- Career Stress
- Low Self-Esteem
- Work Stress
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Levl 4 Diploma in the Theory & Practice of Counselling
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom £50Voice sessionfrom £50IM sessionfrom £50Email sessionfrom £50In-Person sessionfrom £50
How I can help you
I can help you to make sense of your feelings, create a stronger sense of self and develop thinking strategies that will empower you to take charge of your life and give you the confidence to cope more effectively.
What to expect
I am a fully qualified, professional counsellor with over ten years experience of working with a diverse range of men and women, covering a wide range of issues. I am passionate about working with people and have an absolute belief that we are capable of developing mental resilience through gaining better self-awareness The mind is a powerful tool, it's just about getting to know how to use it. This is where I can help.