- Location: Hp18 9qj, England, Oakley, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Recommend me:
What to expect
All of us at some point in our lives experience events which are difficult to cope with. Sometimes we need extra support as we feel unable to talk to those around us about what we are going through. Counselling can help us by providing a safe and confidential space where we feel accepted and understood. Within this environment we can then explore our thoughts and feelings, accept events which have happened and ultimatly overcome our difficulties.
I work in an integrative way, using a core approach of Person-Centred Counselling, along with tools and techniques from other approaches such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Mindfulness. As a result, sessions are tailored to fit your individual needs as i dont believe in a "one size fits all" approach.