- Master in Arts (MA) in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Foundation Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MSc in Psychology
- Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT
- Caring for People with Psychosis and Schizophrenia
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training Course
- Kick Negative Habits, Compulsive Behaviours and OCD Forever
- Online Therapy Resource Guide
- Location: 2 Shelburne Road, N7 6DL, London, United Kingdom
- Member organisations:
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Foundation Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MSc in Psychology (BPS accredited)
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Recommend me:
How I can help you
Welcome to my PlusGuidance profile.
Therapy is challenging but I aim to work with you offering a safe and confidential environment. After years of clinical practice in the field, and having worked with clients from various backgrounds and ethnicity, I welcome diversity and rest assured that I will listen closely to your story and unique personal experience. I will not make diversity an issue. However, I welcome your story around it if you feel it has become an issue in your life.
I aim to be transparent, open-minded, interested and someone with whom you can explore whatever troubles you. I aim to make sense of your world in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
Please feel free to contact me. Concessions are made.
Some of the areas I can work with include:
|Redundancy||Separation and Divorce||Addiction|
|Affairs and Betrayals||Miscarriage||Terminal Illness|
What to expect
Sessions are held weekly on an agreed time and day, for 50 minutes.
Our initial meeting will be an assessment session and it will be a good opportunity to visit your circumstances and gather some primary information in order to be able to offer you the support you look for. Assessment session will not the beginning of therapy. The beginning of therapy will be the first session after assessment.
Sessions are held weekly at the same, agreed, time and day. All sessions last for 50′ either in-person or Online. I can offer both short-term (20 sessions) or open-ended therapy.
Therapy is not forever, nor should you feel like you have to continue even if you may not want to. However, I would advise you to give me 2 weeks notice for terminating therapy and have an ending session rather than ending abruptly.
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I adhere and abide to the BACP Ethical Framework.
I see myself as a person who can offer you the support you may be in need of. I feel confident hat I can be the person to to help you. I work in an Integrative way and drawing from some of the major psychotherapeutic approaches like Psychodynamic, Existential and Humanistic.
I am highly flexible in terms of booking sessions. In-person sessions take place at my counselling room in Palmers Green or Holloway Road. Online sessions take place through Plus Guidance.