- Location: Abergavenny, United Kingdom
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Pregnancy-, Birth- & Parenting-Related
- Domestic Violence
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Relationship Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Certificate in Counselling Young People
- Credits in Counselling Skills
- Recommend me:
- My availability
How I can help you
I can provide a safe space to unpack and examine whatever troubles you. Together we will walk through difficult experiences in your life with support and compassion to find congruence and peace.
What to expect
You can expect confidentiality, empathy and no judgement. You can expect me to counsel you professionally, to the best of my ability and within my competence . Together we will explore your context, past and present, to examine the meanings attached to it to give a better understanding of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
I am qualified as an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist. This means I can utilise different techniques from many different approaches to ensure the counselling is tailored to fit your requirements. I have gained experience through counselling agencies and private practice with clients presenting with a wide variety of issues. I believe it is possible, with initial support, for everyone to possess the tools to improve and maintain their own emotional health and well-being. I also feel passionately about doing my 'bit' to help everyone to do so.