- fully understanding what your current issues are,
- identifying what you would like instead,
- planning how to make this happen,
- making the changes,
- living a happier and more fulfilled life.
- Location: Stockport, United Kingdom
- Member organisations:
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- RTE Diploma in Transactional Analysis Application
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
- UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice
- Recommend me:
I believe that we all have the capacity to be fulfilled, content and to achieve our full potential.
However, sometimes current events, past experiences, or the decisions we make, can result in our unhappiness.
People come to therapy for many reasons including anxiety, depression or low confidence. Others may be experiencing relationship difficulties, or wish to better understand themselves and why they think, feel and behave as they do.
All the services I offer are tailored to meet your unique circumstances, style and pace.
The aim of my therapeutic work is to support you in:
I provide a professional and confidential counselling & psychotherapy service and have been working in psychological wellbeing for over 25 years.
The therapy I provide is informed by Transactional Analysis, effective with a wide range of therapeutic issues. It is unique in the depth of its theory, yet provides easy to understand ways to explore and identify a plan for change, through a personalised, confidential and professional service.
As a Registered Member of the BACP my practice is informed by it's Ethical Framework and Professional Guidelines.
In order to maintain and develop my practice I receive regular supervision, receive personal therapy and attend continuing professional development events.
In addition to my counselling & therapy practice I also work with individuals, teams and organisations to facilitate personal and professional growth and development.
Should you have any questions about our working together please email or call me and I'd be happy to answer them. My website may also help you decide if I'm the therapist for you.