- Location: 33a Canal Street, OX2 6BQ, Oxfordshire, Oxford, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies (Oxford University).
- Recommend me:
Welcome to my profile page. I like to help people make a difference to their lives and use my core training in Psychodynamic Studies at Oxford University as well as training at the world renowned Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre (OCTC) and training in Brief Solution Focused Therapy (BSFT) with BRIEF (Europe's largest provider of BSFT) and various other courses (e.g. couples and bereavement training) to help me help my clients understand and combat their issues better.
I believe that awareness is the first major stage on the road to healing and personal development. This is often reached with the help of my psychodynamic experience in that I know how to help a client explore their past and present relationships. From there we can begin to look at ways to work together to improve their current and future relationships as well as their own inner workings.