- Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Psychology (BA Hons)
- BACP Member of Voluntary Registary
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling and Therapeutic Practice
- Certificate in e-Therapy
- Recommend me:
How I can help you
I offer experience in online therapy and a recognised qualification so you can feel confident in my services. I am a member of both BACP (for professional counsellors) and ACTO (for e-therapy professionals)
What to expect
Online therapy isn't for everybody and I"ll help you work out if it's the right medium for you. With me you will get a chance to think about your current life and what changes in how you feel or behave you would like to work on.
I sometimes look at current difficulties by trying to understand events in our past, however I do not believe our past should rule us. I believe we can all live in the present and this can free up our potential to create a new future.
I work as a counsellor for Edinburgh University where I provide therapy both face to face and online. I firmly believe that people can find a way to live usefully and one where their individuality can be expressed.