I have experience of working within Employment Assistance Programs (EAP’s), Insurance work for Civil Procedures, Voluntary Sectors, Primary & Tertiary Care NHS Settings, and Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), as well as independent Private Practice. Issues worked with within these settings have included:
* Work Related Stress.
* Report writing for Civil Procedures, and Child Protection Conferencing.
Peri-natal mental health issues, such as OCD, depression, anxiety, and attachment
* Long Term Condition Management (pain, CFS/ME).
* Mild – Severe Common Mental Health presentations,
- eating distress/weight management
- low self-esteem
rauma (PTSD) following RTA’s, work accidents, assaults, and/or abuse
- ADHD & Asperger's (Behavioural issues)
In addition to using telephone or video link, home visits can be arranged dependant upon personal circumstances; although I also have access to consulting rooms available within South Tyneside, with full disabled access availability