- Location: 64, PH2 8NN, Scotland, Perth, United Kingdom
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Obsessive & Compulsive Disorders
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)/ME
- Problems Related To Crime Or Interaction With Legal System
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Certified Cyber Facilitator
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom £45Voice sessionfrom £45IM sessionfrom £45Email sessionfrom £45In-Person sessionfrom £45
How I can help you
Do you need someone to talk to in confidence about a problem?
Struggling with stress, anxiety, low mood, anger or a difficulty from your past?
If so it could help you feel better to discuss some of these things and how to manage them with myself, someone who is independent of your situation.
What to expect
I am a qualified and experienced counsellor trained to work online, face to face and also to counsel children and young people through play. I currently work with prisoners and their families to help maintain communications within the family unit and empower the parents to enable their child/children to reach their full potential. Previously I supported adults, children and young people around Scotland with TS (Tourette Syndrome) and AD (Associated Disorders) including their carer's and families. As an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) I adhere to their code of ethics and also their guidelines for online counselling and psychotherapy.