- Master of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- You’re confused and topsy-turvy. You want clarity, but everything you’ve tried seems to get out of control.
- You've been 'singled' by society, friends and family making you feel invisible and unable to connect.
- There's an emptiness you can't describe, and you want to find your 'self' again.
- Confidence has abandoned you and you'd like to be able to get more of what you need from those around you.
- Shocking unexpected events have turned your life upside down.
- Relationships have ended and the impact has been devastating (sometimes surprisingly so).
- You feel isolated, disconnected, and alone and want that to change.
- Anxiety has become a prison causing physical pain, sleepless nights and uninvited interruptions to your whole life.
- Something terrible was done to you without your permission.
- The big black dog of depression is sitting heavily on you, holding you down in a ditch that you want to get out of.
- You’ve been disempowered by numerous ongoing experiences and want to feel strong and confident.
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- What I help people with:
(in order of expertise)
- Passive-Aggressive Behaviour
- Disabilities & Chronic Illness
- Emotional Abuse
- Abuse & Neglect
- LGBTQ Issues
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Master of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- Recommend me:
- My availability
My session prices
Video sessionfrom AUD 95Voice sessionfrom AUD 85IM sessionfrom AUD 80Email sessionfrom AUD 70
Nicole Hind, MA Counselling and Narrative Therapy
Verified by PlusGuidance
How I can help you
Stories that heal.
Stories that hold true to your values.
Stories that show just how valuable and vital you are.
You have stories that deserve to be wrenched out of the shadows, increase a sense of hope, of self-worth, and provide clarity on how to approach challenges for the rest of your life.
What to expect
'You are not the problem, the problem is the problem' is the core idea behind narrative therapy. So let's find out what the problem is- really explore, define, understand and acknowledge the pain you are in. That's what a counsellor does: listen with absolute curiosity about YOU and what's affecting you. Once we understand and name the problem narrative, we have a much better chance of discovering your skills to then plan how to get you out from under the heaviness of overwhelm and unhappiness. I don't have any intention of inviting anyone to relive trauma: you should begin to feel like you have a better sense of yourself, a heightened awareness of your own skills, and a new optimism about moving forward in your life- if that's not too much of a stretch. Get in touch to ask questions or for a FREE 15 minute consult to see if i'm a good fit for you.
My mission as a counsellor is to empower those who have been neglected, silenced, or ignored. Unveiled Stories was created to connect with those who aren’t getting the help they need, and to serve them fiercely.
If you'd like to know more about me, my approach, training, and have more of a sense of stuff- like that I've lived all over Australia and overseas (I sooo get feeling isolated)- and how I arrived here to be offering you help then please read more on the about me page on my website.
I am not a robot. And neither are you (hopefully), so if counselling feels too much for you at this stage, the please sign up to get my free blog in your email inbox, and join me in learning how to live a brave, messy and truly human life. You get a FREE printable PDF of "Journal Prompts for Dedicated Imperfectionists" and an invite to join a closed Facebook group when you jump on my list.
Healing is possible...
Nothing is too small or too large to bring to counselling.
There isn't anything that can't be supported by either talking or writing about it with a professional counsellor: you and I can co-create the right intervention around your situation, your life, and your hopes for yourself.
The way we tell our stories has a huge impact on how we feel about ourselves. I can help you discover sides of your stories you may not have even been aware of.
Where you resisted when you thought you were helpless.
Where you were strong when you thought you were weak.
When you took care of others when you thought you were selfish.
I can help you regain and enrich a sense of self that you though you had lost. I get to know the REAL you and help you move towards the life you want for yourself. Heal and recover from even the most painful experiences.
Does this sound like you? Do you think I could help you?
CONTACT ME either here on PlusGuidance or through my website http://unveiledstories.com/contact/ for a FREE consultation to decide if i'm the counsellor for you.