- Location: B73 5BQ, West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
- What I help people with: (in order of expertise)
- Therapy types I offer: (in order of most commonly practised)
Languages I give therapy in:
- Qualifications verified by PlusGuidance:
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Recommend me:
An Experienced Accredited Counsellor,offering counselling that enables you to talk in confidence about past experiences and concerns about issues effecting you now.
I use an integrated approach offering counselling that is responsive to your needs as the client, I am able to draw on theories and interventions to enable your counselling journey to be as fruitful as possible. I am a Professionally Accredited member of BACP, Registered with UKRCP and an Accredited member of ACC and listed on their Professional Register.
I offer face to face counselling with adults during the day on Mondays, Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays.
My integrated approach draws on psychodynamic,person centred and cognitive behavioural theory and interventions to facilitate your exploration of current or past concerns that may be limiting your future.
I have extensive experience in Trauma recovery and depth work that may be required in Personal development.